Monday, July 13, 2009

Cottage Time!!!


Wow, I just had the BEST weekend. I got to run around all weekend, often without my leash. I was so tired last night, Aunt Lisa kept waking me up while we were curled up on the couch watching TV. Does she not understand how exhausted I am after the weekend up at Vivien's cottage????

I slept like a log last night. I did not even want to get out of Aunt Lisa's bed this morning...until I heard my food ball shaking. Then I realized: Breakfast time!

Here I am with Alison and Kristen. They were so much fun. They loved me, let me snuggle with them on the couch, let me sleep on their laps in the car, kept bugging Aunt Lisa to give me more treats. They are the best!

We stopped at the Stouffville Market because it was pouring rain. Aunt Vivien carried me in so I would not get wet paws (she is so sweet). They are very dog friendly in the market. I was allowed to browse around with the people. This old man gave me doggy treats - jerky. YUM!! And there were all kinds of dogs there - lots of doggy bums to sniff.




We went to the beach and watched Kristen go swimming....Then we stopped in Orillia to buy some fudge and ice cream. I got to meet all kinds of people and other dogs.



We finally arrived at the cottage and I got to go swimming!!!!!!!!!! I love swimming.



Alison and Kristen have been making me practice my tricks.









And I got to snuggle with the whole family. It was so much fun. My favourite thing!!






No comments:

Post a Comment